Career Opportunity for an Orofacial Pain Specialist. Come join our team!
About Our Practice:
We are a rapidly growing Orofacial Pain, TMD and Dental Sleep Medicine practice in New York City.
Since the inception of our practice, our focus has been to render the highest level of evidence-based care for TMD and orofacial pain patients. We limit our practice to specialty services only.
Our mission is to raise awareness for these conditions, and to educate the public and healthcare community on the appropriate care via publications, social media and lecturing engagements.
What We Offer:
• Newest technologies including Cone-Beam CT imaging, intraoral scanners and milling/3D printing
• New office space built in the Winter of 2020 in the heart of New York City (Park Ave and 36th Street)
• 90% Orofacial Pain & TMD, and 10% Dental Sleep Medicine. Although we are happy to expand on dental sleep medicine if that suits your interests
• Full scope of Orofacial Pain including injection therapies (Botox, nerve blocks, trigger point, steroids, hyaluronic acid, etc.), appliances, and medication management
• Mentorship under Dr. Nojan Bakhtiari
• Active Fellow of the American Academy Orofacial Pain and Diplomate of the ABOP
• Dr. Nojan serves on the AAOP council, and chairs the membership committee
• Current lecturer/past professor at Columbia University and University of Connecticut
• Past attending at Yale’s Oral Surgery Department for 5 years
Your Qualities and Job Requirements:
We are looking for a motivated associate interested in growing with our practice and aligned with our practice’s vision and mission.
• You must have completed an accredited Orofacial Pain residency program
• We prefer if you are board-certified (or are in the process of board-certification) with the American Board of Orofacial Pain
• You must be licensed to practice in New York state
• You should be comfortable treating and managing TMD, neuropathic pain and associated headaches